The digital nomad lifestyle is all about using your self-employment in order to be free and to travel the world. You’ll spend more time outside, more time seeing amazing places and far less time cooped up in an office losing the will to live.
But it would be a lie to say that the digital nomad lifestyle is easy. Being a digital nomad also means not having a home to call your own. It sometimes means not being able to properly wash your clothes. It means struggling to find tea or coffee with cream… and all those things are somewhat stressful.
Read on then and we will look at some tips that can help you to live the digital nomad lifestyle while dodging some of the challenges.
- Get a Microfiber Towel – A microfiber towel is a towel made from a special microfiber. These towels are very light and they dry very easily in seconds. All this means that you can throw them in your backpack and they won’t take up the whole thing, weigh a ton or make your other clothes wet.
- The Lightest Laptop – Looking for the lightest possible laptop solution? One good idea is to get an 8” or 7” windows tablet and then to get an external foldable keyboard. These weigh barely anything, can almost fit into a pocket and let you work from anywhere!
- Spare Batteries – Carrying spare batteries is a very good idea for your phone and for your laptop. You can even go one step further and look at something like the Crank iPhone case that lets you charge your phone by hand using electromagnetic induction.
- World Clock – Get a world clock installed on your phone and that way you can keep track of the time in other countries as you’re working.
- Budget – When you’re travelling and working it’s important to strike the right balance so that you’re actually seeing the countries you’re visiting but also can still pay for food and a place to sleep. The best way to do this is with a strict budget that works out precisely how much money you actually need. Make one and stick to it!
- Backup – And make sure you always have a backup plan! That means some savings in your account, some cash in your shoe and your files saved on the cloud. Think of every contingency because travelling can definitely be unpredictable at times.
Digital Nomad Lifestyle Resources:
Getting high website rankings is key to business online – otherwise, there will be no one to buy your products! What I’m going to teach you today I learned from this amazing program that
teaches you how to create a fool-proof affiliate website, step-by-step: HERE
So these are some of our tips to live the digital nomad lifestyle we have experienced so far! It would be awesome to have you share your experiences living the a digital nomad lifestyle in the comments.